Since 1 July 2016, advice about superannuation must be provided through an Australian Financial Services Licence.
In order to provide personal advice to our clients in relation to superannuation and self managed superannuation funds, The Taylor Group has chosen to be authorised through the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd (SAN) – the Australian Financial Services Licence of the National Tax and Accountants' Association Ltd (NTAA).
SAN supports our practice in providing advice regarding:
· Establishment of SMSFs
· Contribution strategies (amounts, types, withdrawal and recontribution)
· Pension strategies (account based and transition to retirement)
· Transfer of business real property into superannuation
· Withdrawals, commutations and death benefit payments
· Limited recourse borrowing arrangements
· Provision of an asset class investment strategy (based on an assessment of your risk profile)
· Winding up of SMSFs
The people at this practice authorised by SAN to provide superannuation and self managed superannuation fund advice are:
Robert Foster – Authorised Representative No. 124 8330
Andrew Watson – Authorised Representative No. 124 8329
If you have any questions in relation to your superannuation arrangements, please ask to make an appointment to speak with us.
Click here to view our Financial Services Guide
The SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd is an Australian Financial Services Licensee (No.430062), and is a fully owned subsidiary of the NTAA.
Advise will be provided by Robert Foster AR No. 124 8330 and Andrew Watson AR No. 124 8329, as Authorised Representatives of the SMSF Advisers Network Pty Ltd, ABN 64 155 907 681 AFSL No. 430062.